Goa Police ASI recruitment 2017 application form: Goa police is the agency of law enforcement for the Goa state. Director General of police controls the Goa police. Its headquarters are situated in Panjim, Goa. In 1966, the Goa police was established which when the authority is transferred to Goa. Now the Goa police department has announced various vacancies of assistant sub inspector.The Goa police to fill the vacant posts of (ASI) assistant sub inspector will do the Goa police ASI recruitment of candidates. Goa Police ASI Applications have been invited form the skillful and eligible candidates who think they can clear the exam.
Goa Police ASI recruitment 2017
The candidates who want to appear for the posts of ASI (assistant sub inspector)have to apply for the exam online. The candidates can buy these Goa police ASI application forms of Rs. 20/- form the Goa police welfare cell , administrative block ,Altinho , Panaji. The candidate must know the eligibility criteria and then they should check their eligibility if they are eligible then the candidates can apply for the post of ASI. Both male and females can apply for the post of assistant sub inspector . The candidates who are interested to apply must apply for it and they can apply as follows :
- firstly the candidate who are interested for the post of ASI have to purchase the Goa Police ASI application form from Goa police welfare cell , administrative block ,GRP camp Altinho , Panaji for Rs.20
- Then the form is to be filled correctly by the candidates with proper details.
- attach all the required important documents like age proof, qualifications etc whichever is necessary for the submission.
- Before the last date of submission, application form must be submitted by the candidate.
- Then send your Goa Police ASI application form to the address given below:
‘Office Of The Superintendent Of Police
Police Headquarters, Panaji’
Firstly, the candidate must clear the required eligibility condition. The candidate must have age, which is required for the post of ASI (assistant sub inspector). The relaxation is provided to the candidates belonging to the SC/ST/OBC candidates.The following test must be cleared for the post of ASI –
Physical Test – A test will be held to check the efficiency of the candidates . Then only one can appear in the written exam, which will clear the physical test.
Written Exam– A Goa Police ASI written exam will be held in which the intelligence level of a candidate is checked.
Interview – The one who will clear the exam will be eligible to appear for the interview.